Dec 2, 2010

Name My 100th Heart - Final Vote!


I know I said that I would only pick my Top 5, but there were just so many wonderful names that you guys chose. I narrowed it down to my Top 10 favourites. Vote for your favourite! Voting will end on December 6th, so that gives you the entire weekend to think of your favourite. After voting is completed, we'll narrow it down to the Top 5... and there will be another vote.

I will leave these names as is, and will not include the person who suggested it. So no playing favourites here, of course. :)

These names are in no particular order.


TOP 10 - Voting Ends December 6th.

INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION

COR AURUM

HECTOHERTZ

BRASS BEAT

MECHANA ARCAENA

CENTURION

END OF AN ERA

APPARATUS INTIMA

CENTUM COR

100 BPM


FINAL TOP 5 - Voting Ends December 13th.

INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION

END OF AN ERA

CENTURION

100 BPM

BRASS BEAT


WINNER - Chosen December 13th.

INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION


Congratulations to Witchling-Ashara on DeviantArt!

Thanks so much to all who entered - you guys are awesome and oh-so creative. It was really hard choosing. I may use your suggested heart names in the future for other hearts, so I will give you credit for the name!

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment